Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Golden Year


Outfit Details
Elizabeth & James Gold Tank Dress: Thrifted c/o thredUP
Vintage Jacket: Thrifted Savers
Vintage Bag: My Mom's
Steve Madden Heels: Marshalls
Saber Tooth Necklace: Hottie
Ring: Hottie
Liptick: Loreal I laque you a lot

Happy almost New Year! I am happy to say that I have absolutely NO plans tonight...haha my sis and I were laughing...we used to plan the crap out of New Years...or at least have some sort of idea...we spent it with each other cuz my parents were party animals and would stay out all night living it up in Vegas...looks like we will be having a romantic dinner in our home...grilled chicken...sweet potato and some charades...WE ARE OFFICIALLY OLD. 

Hey at least I have some clothing options...I loved this gold dress the minute I spotted it on thredUP. It isn't everyone's cup of tea and it actually is a little big on me...but I love it...it's comfortable and I feel all Studio 54 in it...I first wore it alone and then ran back in my house and put on some lipstick and grabbed this vintage jacket I picked up last year...I kinda wanna go dancing...hmmmm maybe that is what we should do...regardless...if you haven't checked out thredUP yet do...and let me know what you guys think of my new styling video..I kinda loved doing it and I think I will do it more! This one features my thredUP finds and some of my favorite Marshalls and vintage pieces! 

Wishing you all a Happy New Year....you all individually have been a part of this incredible year and I can't thank you enough for your support...honestly...I read all of your comments and emails and messages...a proper thank is to come...but I wish amazing things for you this year... 
XOXO




Share:

1 comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig