Wednesday, January 01, 2014

All dressed up and no where to go...




 Outfil Details
Yves Saint Laurent Vintage Velvet Blazer: Thrifted Savers
Sequin Dress: Marshalls (only $19.99!)
Vince Camuto Heels: Marshalls
BCBG Love and spike bracelets: Marshalls
Earrings: Hand Made by one of my good friends Fallon Beecher!! 
Vintage Purse: My Mom's

Well friends. The new year came and went....haha got all dressed up and made it down the block...and back...haha I must say though...we didn't have to go far to have fun..I will post some pics from out night IN...my sis and her boyfriend came over and we wore hats and fake mustaches on a stick...ate clean...and smoked some hookah...I know I know...not clean...but it wasn't a lot ...we walked outside to see the fireworks...which were pretty much non existent, sang the "new years" song and walked back...played Madgab and went to bed...all in all...fun..non stressful night...

Today was spent with the hubby...breakfast then a little shopping...mostly for jeans...for him...but I picked up a few necessities for myself along the way...it was nice...time to get back to work and back on my fitness journey...next stop...ACTION star status...haha I wrote down a lot of DREAMS for 2014 I will share those with you guys soon.... Hope you had a great New Year...looking forward to what is to come!

Oh and how can I not talk about my love for this $20 sequin dress from Marshalls and my YSL thrifted MENS jacket....I love vintage...and I love thrifting... Happy New Year!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this look! Wish I had that dress for New Years!
    I'd love if you'd check out my blog: www.Folio-v.com
    xx Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree about the fireworks! The ones on the 4th are so much better. Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig