Wednesday, January 01, 2014

It was THIS kind of a night...2014 here we come!












HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I don't really know what to say...I mean...the pictures speak for themselves...if you ever think you have to spend lots of money on fancy dinners or go to a fancy place to have fun...you are WRONG. Just be with those you love...
ALWAYS remember to laugh...
PROPS are a necessity
PICTURES are always proof
HATS are what creates your personality for the moment
FAMILY is forever
BATMAN...well...BATMAN is also FOREVER....haha 
XOXO
Share:

1 comment

  1. Happy New Year Shana! Looks like you had a lot of fun with the special people in your life, which is how holidays are meant to be spent.

    Love all your chic getup and your beautiful decor!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig