Friday, August 01, 2014

Eat Clean: My Sweet Cinnamon Zucchini Fries #Iam1stPhorm



Here is one of my favorite snacks lately! You can watch how I made them and what I thought. This was my first time!! and umm... yeah.. you can see for yourself! #LEGIONOFBOOM #NEXTLEVELSHIT
STEP 1
Cut your Zucchini like french fries.. OR buy them already cut.. that is what I did. Let's face it I ain't got time for that and I am clumsy.I use about 1 cup as a serving size! Spread them out evenly on a pan with foil and spray the pan with Coconut Oil Spray PREHEAT Oven to 425 or what I did was set it to BROIL on HIGH 
STEP 2
Sprinkle Cinnamon all over it...I MEAN SMOTHER THOSE THINGS...
 STEP 3
Sprinkle some Stevia. I like em sweet so I can drink them with my coffee.. I used 3 I believe.

































STEP 4
NOW this is my secret ingredient. Notice I didn't even mention Pumpkin in the title.THIS is what makes it taste like Churros. JUST SAYIN.


STEP 5
BAKE for 25 to 45 minutes or until desired Crispyness...OR Broil until they BURN! haha Enjoy loves and depending on your macros I usually eat about a cup of this for my snack!!! #NEVERSETTLE

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of the support while I go after my dreams of becoming the +1st Phorm  ATHLETE!!! If you have not checked them out do! I have some great recipes featuring their Protein and Pre Workout and many more to come! You can also check out my Athlete Search Story and more !!!


A lot of you asked how you an help..and you already are!! Just being you and following on this journey! You can share my video below and tag +1st Phorm  as well as #neversettle #legionofboom and #1stphorm so everyone can see!! Let's all do this together! I am so excited to see where this next journey will take me!!! 
xoxo
Shana Emily

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig