Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spring Wear: Red Heels & A Thrifted Blazer with a Wild Side



Outfit Details
Blazer: Thrifted Catholic Charities (You can watch the video HERE)
Grey T-Shirt: Thrifted Savers (Similar HERE)
Boyfriend Jeggings: American Eagle (Similar HERE)
BCBG Heels: Ross (Similar HERE)
Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace: RocksBox (Get a free Month with CODE SHANABFF18)
Gorjana Ali Studs: RocksBox
Feather Lariat Necklace: Kyras Collection (Use CODE THANKS for 25% & FREE SHIPPING!)

What an incredible couple of weeks it has been! Finally feeling better my bronchitis turned into a nightmare but I am back at the gym and ready for these next 8 weeks! My closet re-design has 1 day left and I am SOOO excited with the process and so far the outcome! Laurel & Wolf has become my new addiction and has inspired me beyond! I want my home to speak to who I am...and where I have been.This room is doing just that and it is just the beginning!

Thrifters Anonymous has officially hit 25,000 subscribers, ok technically speaking we need 18 more but still WOW... We are not your typical YOUTUBERS but that is what makes it so special. We are so grateful for our TA family and our thrifting game is strong! haha This blazer has turned into one of my new favorite finds and while my normal outfit consists of a rather muted shoe and shorter blazer...lets just call this the NEW NEW....

Hope you guys are having an incredible Weekend! Stay tuned for My MEALPREPSUNDAY VLOG and MACROS and Meal plan blog post coming up!

You can check out my last VLOG! Sharing my new favorite glute workout and a TRADER JOES shopping trip and haul!
xoxo,
ShanaEmily


It isn't too late to join the Transphormation Challenge!
www.MyTransphormationStartsToday.com
JOIN MY FACEBOOK FITNESS GROUP So whether you have entered YET or not join my group on Facebook so we can all do this together! I thought this would be a great way to connect us all as well! I love just sharing in a more personal setting and together we CAN KICK BUTT!!! Here is the link to join:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/ShanaEmily/

FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM @ShanaEmily_
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/ColorblindFitness
TWITTER: @shanaEmily
SNAPCHAT: @ShanaEmilySnaps
FACEBOOK: @shanaemily 
Share:

5 comments

  1. Love it!! Great look!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing look! The blazer is an outstanding find that is so unqiue and pretty. Perfect for any outfit :)

    http://thefashionconvert.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://secretbeautylife1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that blazer and those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that blazer and those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with your style. You are looking beautiful. I just loved your style specially your hairstyle and shoes. But you need to accessorize this outfit with designer clutch bags or tote bags.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig