Friday, August 12, 2016

Back to School at Deseret Industries: Come Thrifting With Us in Vegas #ThriftersAnonymous






















We are back! We are so excited for another Come Thrifting With Us and this time it is a special one! We are back at Deseret Industries for a Back to School Edition! We had so much fun shopping for the kiddos! We could not believe all the fabulous finds we found! 
Below is PART 1 on youtube! Make sure to Like Share and leave us a comment on what video you want to see next!!! Scroll down for part 2!

COME THRIFTING WITH US 
NEW YOUTBE VIDEO BELOW!
PART 1
THE HUNT






















Hope you Enjoy! 

Make sure to check back for Part 3 and our styling!!

 MAKE sure you are following us on 
WE NOW HAVE SNAPCHAT!
Follow our stories at
@TAAPPROVED

Share:

9 comments

  1. Some great finds ladies. You are so adorable glad I found you!

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did a great fun and a lots of shopping. I just loved your collection. Here I am telling you about the great collection of Alysse Sterling clutches. I think you will definitely enjoy the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guy's
    you are so good together like Puerto Ricans would like Rice and Beans , keep up the good work
    I'm passionet about thrifting one day would like to open a small boutique with all my great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your YouTube videos and I love TA. Im a true thrifter and I love it, it's like you're wearing stories. I can't tell you how many times I find a sequined piece and want to show you all lol. Thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig