Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Celebrating a World of Culture at The Boulevard




Edwina and I were so excited to check out the Las Vegas World Arts & Fashion Festival at The Boulevard a few weeks ago! This event is put on to increase awareness and promote the traditional and folk music and dances of the world providing educational artistic programs. We love the fact that The Boulevard has taken a step to bring us together! Both Edwina and I played in the Las Vegas Youth Orchestra and I have been dancing almost all my life, so this is important to us!!!  

These kids were so talented and we were so inspired by the fashion!!! We even talked about maybe doing a whole come thrifting with us inspired by it! Most of these kids traveled from Mexico to perform and wow did they put on a performance!!! you can check out a quick video we shot of all of the performers!! 

Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to The Boulevard's Youtube channel as Edwina and I are having so much fun exploring all there is to do, eat, and shop! thank you all for your support! 

See you there!!


FOLLOW The Boulevard
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXHWra8UsQHnNphsUsJ2Ag
INSTAGRAM: @TheBoulevard
TWITTER: @TheBoulevardLV









xoxo,

Shana & Edwina

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig