Tuesday, May 23, 2017

How to build Muscle with BCAA's & Chocolate Protein Lava Cake #Iam1stphorm

 Hi friends! In case you missed it a new video went up on my Health, fitness, & beauty channel! I was so excited to see that so many of you appreciated my review of  +1st Phorm  BCAA's & what they actually do! Sometimes I think we get all caught up on the lingo or just plain copy people we see in social media not really knowing why we use certain products etc! So for the first 5 minutes of the video I go into WHAT are BCAA's & why we use them! I also go into why 1stphorm is one of the purest forms and elimates all the fillers and added sugars that a lot of these companies include!

VISIT www.1stphorm.com/ShanaEmily to get your hands on it! Lemonade is by fat my favorite as well as fruit punch! FREE shipping through my link as well as 110% guarantee money back email me if you would like to try a sample if I have any!! colorblindblog@gmail.com

You can watch the video HERE: https://youtu.be/cJD-CPBTOww

Also sharing one of my favorite meals haha yep a piece of grilled chicken usually marinated in the Soy Vay teryaki, a slice of Daiya cheese and small corn tortillas topped with pico! LOVE!
My dinner go to lately has been a GIGANTIC salad with grilled chicken. The reason for this is because I LOVE CARBS & I usually like to eat them up during the day! ESPECIALLY before my workouts & my phorumula 1 & ignition right after my workouts and those have carbs!
This salad has some green olives, artichokes, hearts of palm SOO GOOD!
My workouts are getting stronger and I am starting to see my body lean out just a little bit... haha but THANKFULLY my booty gainz are still there...haha I have never been so proud to have a big butt!!
Usually on hamstring and glute days I will actually start with the hamstring curl...my hamstrings are sooo strong now ridiculous!

If you watch the vid you will see I did a drop set and mini lifts that basically had me fall out!


I also did a leg press again focusing on the glutes, tons of lunges  & Much more you can see the full workout in my video!

Lastly I attempted one of +Emily Frisella TV  recipes & while I didn't have all of the ingredients the beauty of her recipes are that they are SIMPLE! & if you have tried 1stphorm Level 1 chocolate peanuyt butter cup you will know it is the best baking protein EVER...This turned out delicious!


  
This Milk coconut milk is actually amazing!!
 Mix up the dry and wet ingredients, SO SIMPLE!



 I didn't use applesauce since I didn't have any but I had some Daiya yogurt on hand!!!
 Microwave for like 1 minute I think or 2 and VOILA!!

CHOCOLATE PROTEIN LAVA CAKE!


Hope you enjoy! See you in my next post or video!!
xoxo

Follow me on Instagram @ShanaEmily_

Share:

19 comments

  1. Seems like you are achieving your fitness goals now!!! It's an amazing feeling while we get the desired results of your workouts. But as you said, it's important to take care of the diet too as by this, we can maintian or body. So thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutrition is often defined as the ‘science of food’, processing of food and its effects on your health. That is why good nutrition will involve anything that goes down your throat and eventually becomes part of your body. Seems to be amazing recipe surely gonna try this at home.
    xtreme no supplement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hard workout always lead to great results!!! Your body transformation is really inspirational and motivating to others. To be fit and active, it's important to make a balance between diet and workout as they are the basics of a healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're demanding muscle building from right now, you've almost certainly taken an impression of taking any of the supplements for muscle building supplements available in the market today.top supplement for men and women

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the simplest cases, a muscle has two points of attachment and the muscle crosses over a joint. In most cases, muscles are attached to bone via tendons.phenq amazon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. Activeman Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always listen to your heart because even though it’s on your left side, it’s always right.❤
    http://chinasolarlighting.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. First, you have to determine your preference. Are you willing to take oral supplements that come in the form of pills? visit site

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a comprehensive Visual Impact Muscle Building review. Visual Impact Muscle Building is the physique building training course by fitness authority Rusty Moore. Rusty is the creator of the ever popular site fitness blog fitness black book. check

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spend the time at the grocery store wisely to select a variety of food. It is easy to fall into the habit of eating the same breakfast day after day, or the same boring sandwich for each lunch at work. illicitdrugsresearch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I'm washi_jessi on poshmark.com. thank you for your purchase. You had nothing listed for me to comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. ค่ายสล็อตชั้นนำ เกมสล็อตเเตกง่ายที่หลายคนต่างก็ตามหา ambbet รวมไว้ที่นี่ในเว็บไซต์เดียว เกมสล็อตยอดนิยมมีให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 300 เกม ค่ายสล็อตชั้นนำ 20 ค่าย เล่นได้ทุกเกม ปั่นสล็อตได้เลย ไม่ต้องโหลด สล็อตไม่ต้องทำเทิร์น ถอนได้ไม่อั้น ถอนฟรีไม่มีขั้นต่ำ รองรับทุกธนาคาร เเละ ทรูวอเลท พร้อมบริการ 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Achieving your fitness goals is awosome by getting best health suppliments just like protien at getyokd.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A platform or system where customers may buy social media marketing services, likes, followers, views, and other engagement metrics for different social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and more is referred to as an SMM panel Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Designed to be discreet, the kit includes a medical-grade belt with a pouch and a prosthetic (fake penis). The kit also comes with three organic heat packs to keep the fake urine at body temperature. The synthetic pee is formulated with all the necessary ingredients (like creatinine and specific gravity) to pass a drug test. It’s even used by labs to calibrate their urinalysis machines. One can visit the site to get complete insights about WHIZZINATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The best SMM panel might differ based on personal preferences and demands, but premium panels typically have a few characteristics in common. A whole range of services, including social media management tools, analytics, and content development resources, are usually provided by the finest SMM panels.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig