Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shopping Carts & Coral


Shoes H&M Gifted
I Heart Shopping

DSC06306

Kiddie Cart

Necklace Thrifted Savers

Grey Top Thrifted Savers
Outfit Details
Blouse: Vintage Thrifted Savers
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Gifted H&M
Necklace: Thrifted Savers
Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to upload any photos from this weekend and last nights (Tuesday's) extravaganza, so I will have to fill you in later this week. But let's just say my dreams came true! I received an email from one of my favorite places on earth...I will let you take a guess, I was invited with a guest to attend the opening and I CAN NOT WAIT to work with them. I will save the rest for the upcoming post with many pictures documenting the night! I was so grateful and I am really excited to let you guys in on the secret cuz you will get to benefit too!

Anyway, on to the outfit post. I received these shoes for my birthday from one ofmy best friends except they were a size 9..sigh...since I have ginormous feet I had to go back and exchange them which took approximately 29 days to do..I then kept them in a bag in my room for 3 months! ughhh I need to get rid of stuff, did I mention that? Anyway, I love them..I can not wait to style these babies. Oh and can you believe all of these shopping carts? haha we had fun...and so did the guys that worked at Smiths...we noticed they were watching me almost break my face on these babies about 1/2 way throughout the shoot haha
P.S. Thanks for all of the love for Nav and the blog love..it was a lot of fun getting to know her and I really enjoyed meeting some of her followers..I just might have to do that more! I really love you guys...so thank you!



Share:

15 comments

  1. I love your ruffle heels. Coral is a favorite summer color of mine. :)

    Cool pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heals are to die for! Love your necklace too, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You, hottie, You! Love the pictures .. and that necklace is too cute for words! :)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious Shana! I am trying to figure out if this was in the early morning hours...or late evening hours...when you draped yourself across the shop carts, something all of us have Always wanted to do...but then there is some sunlight...I am stumped! But on to the amazing thrifted blouse you are wearing! Amazing find! And love your eye makeup beauty! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those shoes! what a great pop of color :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, that looks like fun! I love those bright coral shoes with all the grey. Sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the backdrop of your photos! Great idea. I also need you to send me those coral shoes right this minute please.

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go
    www.greccoagogo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! I am cracking up! What an awesome photo shoot! I'm truly jealous that you have someone to photograph you. Oh..and I want your shoes. They are fantastic! :)


    Everything Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute shots!! Loving those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! LOVE it! You are STUNNING even a top carts!! Love the shoes and your eye makeup! SO beautiful!


    Here's what I wore ;)
    http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-k-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I lived closer to you! We would have so much fun getting All Dressed Up and posing on carts;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so in love with your shoes...so adorable! and the shopping carts made me laugh...but seriously, it's kind of a genius idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. darling, you make shopping carts sexy! haha love all the pictures.

    kisses,
    Mariel

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh I adore those shoes! They look fantastic with your outfit!

    I have just started a style blog over at www.acrossthefashionuniverse.blogspot.com and I plan to start the 30 for 30 challenge! Come take a look and follow me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful blog with nice informational content. This is a really interesting and informative post. Good job!

    ecommerce shopping carts

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig