Sunday, December 04, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Vintage Blazer Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Catherine  

Blazer: Christian Lacroix (thrifted)


Catherine...this Christian Lacroix jacket is making me want to BE a Ladies who lunch type of gal...but like you that is not me at all...this jacket is amazing..timeless, and truly makes me smile. I was so excited to see a new face to Thrifters Anonymous and even more excited to see this THRIFTED jacket, I love the color pairing and the pattern mixing. Welcome to Thrifters Anonymous Catherine...we hope you will stay awhile and if you find another jacket like this...can you send it to me?
For those of you who missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Meeting you can check it our HERE...

This week P.E. and I wore Vintage Blazers to work..it was casual Friday once again and other than sequins...blazers are my top second obsession...

Blazer Hopes Treasures Sterling Virginia

picnikfile_3wKMaQ

Purse My Mom's

picnikfile_3oQWpE

Bracelets Thrifted Savers


picnikfile_ozGBR8

Heels GoJane.com


picnikfile_K0M8oz


picnikfile_7EMlWW

Watch our WHAT WE WORE video on the Thrifters Anonymous Youtube channel to learn more about what we are wearing! We were a little serious in this last email haha
You can also click HERE to see the rest of my finds from Hopes Treasures in Sterling Virginia!



Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!



Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!


Share:

13 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with blazers too especially during this season! I love how polished it makes an outfit look!

    http://intoxicated chameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana...where do I begin?

    Honestly, everything about your outfit is pure glam. Your blazer and LV bag are my favorite pieces of this look. But then again, every individual piece on your outfit is so pretty. I love the way you wear vintage.

    P.E.'s outfit is super cute as well. :) I love that blazer on her. You both look amazing and gorgeous!

    xo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing. I totally meant to write about Catherine's outfit but I completely forgot. So...I just wanted to say that I love that look. Again, this is another lovely blazer. The accessories are a nice touch...especially the cute ponytail :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so addicted to blazers, too! Catherine's blazer is amazing- what a great vintage piece! Shana, your outfit is charming and an absolute knock-out! You look so elegant and classy, and P.E.'s jacket is so romantic and chic! Love the looks a lot!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love blazers now! I have gotten about 5 from my mom, a great grey plaid one I can't wait to style. Then I have thrifted 2 and I need more, it's well past time for another thrifting trip!! I just wish the good ones were closer to me!! :-(


    I love how sleek the black and white looks, you look great! P.E looks cute as well!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Catherine's blazer is so cute, I love the colors!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahaha Guess who just snagged this vintage jacket for $14.99 at Savers...along with Tahara heels??
    Love the blazers, btw, and PE looks absolutely wonderful!!
    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops forgot the link for the jacket
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/36647958/vintage-80s-sasson-faux-fur-jacket?ref=pr_shop
    (Note, no that's not me!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blazers are my favorite:) I used to never wear them but now they are staples in my wardrobe.

    Love all of the looks. Really love the play with black and white.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG how stoked am I that you've picked me as your TA member of the week...?!!!!! Thank you SO much! (Only downside: I've set myself a bit of a high standard now ;)

    Loving your blog btw, I think these linkups are a great idea, well done you for hosting it. Your blazers are both fabulous: I can't get enough of florals and I so want to try b&w myself (I'm scared of black like some people are scared of colour)!!

    Catherine (I'll be back) xoxo
    http://www.notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so sophisticated! I am still trying to perfect wearing a blazer. I can wear one as part of a suit, so you would think I could break out of that mold... but I always end up looking mumsy. One of these days I'll get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I DID IT! I KNOW ITS A SMALL FEAT TO MOST BUT ITS LEAPS AND BOUNDS FOR ME

    SUNNIE
    (.=

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig