Monday, June 25, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! SisterNight



The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Priiincesss
of 
Let's Talk Fashion

{Floral Pants- Thrifted}

Well...if those aren't the cutest most chic, where the heck did you find those pants..I don't know what is...except for maybe the pants I'm gonna find at Savers this upcoming Mondya for their 50% off sale! haha ok that was a long sentence. Anyway...girl...if you know me then you know I like certain things...FLORAL is one of them...and the mixing of floral is super chic....Love this, love you!! Let's all welcome the Princess of Let's Talk Fashion...and hope that she sticks around to show us all up! 
For all of my Vegas Peeps don't forget to enter the giveaway going on! A FREE Session with Jamie Rubeis phtoography...seriously...you will fall in love!! ENTER HERE
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel! 
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!

Friday night my sister and I met up with my mom's best friends for dinner...it was so special...we had such a a good time...catching up on each others lives. My sister and I miss our mom so much, this helped us stay close in a special way. After dinner we roamed around Tivoli Village...such a great little place...

DSC06681

Definitely not a thrifters dream...but we decided to go into Charming Charlies...I had never been before...totally overwhelmed by the amount of jewelry..I was somewhat underwhelmed by the choices...I guess the problem is..when you are a thrifter..you can actually find real turquoise for the same price..
DSC06682

Most of it was WAAAAY overpriced...
DSC06684

and not that cute!
DSC06685

.ahh well...we had a blast and got matching rings...Basically a big hunk of fake rock...navy blue...not sure why...but we fell in love..I am envisioning it with a lot of different things....We will stick to thrift stores and Forever 21 for now!!! haha these were on sale..
DSC06687 DSC06688 DSC06689
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...


  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

8 comments

  1. Heyyyy Shana, thank you so much, it is an honored to be "The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week" I love those pants, got them from the Goodwill couple of months ago and I couldn't wait to style them!!!! Again, thank you, I'm really glad you like them :)

    ♥Priiincesss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming Charlies is a store full of overpriced crap... You can find that stuff cheaper at Forever21. I don't understand the appeal of this place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome girl!

    and Anonymous..I couldn't agree with you more! I kept hearing about this place and when I went in I was like...umm $30 for fake turquoise? I found a real one at the Goodwill for $2!! haha that will probably be the last time we go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her pants are super cute! I love your nail polish too :)

    Im not a charming charlies fan until they mark down the clearance lol. Its really cheap then, which means theyre markup is overly excessive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like charming charlies! i have found a few great items there...i look and take my time and find the hidden treasures. i can't turn down a good accessory shop i tell ya! lol. BUT i must say, thrifting is always my #1 go to for great pieces. but its nice to change it up once in a while.

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your sis are too adorable. I admire the bond that you two share.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Charming Charlies but only on clearance! ;) Of course that is the only way I like any retail store. ;) For some reason I have never found decent jewelry at a thrift store. ;)

    You and your sister are adorable - you look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to find some fellow thrifters! Thanks for hosting! :)

    Missy @ http://gracefullittlehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig