Monday, December 03, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! H&M & Madewell in Miami!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to
Thrift It Flaunt It 
The SAHM Way
Photobucket
Loving the chunky sweater from Goodwill and so did our Thrifters Anonymous Members cuz they voted for you! Send me your address so I can send you your thrifted find...and thank you for all of your support and linking up!!!
 If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me!

EDIT *** UGLY SWEATER Link Up next week!!!! So get your ugliest of Holiday sweaters...or just a plain old UGLY sweater...and rock it for next weeks link up!! Can't wait to see what you got! haha ****

As most of you know I was out on vacation and I am just starting to get back in the swing of things...I have SOOOOO many pictures from Thanksgiving, the cruise, and my performance yesterday...I also have a very special giveaway coming later this week and much more! In the meantime here are a few things I picked up on my trip!
Our first stop...by accident, was DASH Miami...boy was that a mistake ...we stumbled upon it while walking in Miami...and I was sooo excited..."oh my gosh, this is the Kardashian store!" I exclaimed...my husband and I opened the door...and BAM

Security Guard: Sir you can't bring that bottle of water in here
Hubby: Oh no problem, do you have a trash?
Security Guard: I don't know but you gotta go.
Hubby: Ok, do you know where a trash is?
Security: Sir you must leave.
ME: ok, I will wait in here if you want to go outside to throw it away.
Girl working there: ** staring me up and down** CAN I help you ?!?!?
ME: NO, I was just leaving.
Really? was all of that necessary? I was hoping to find a designer dress or something unique I could get my hands on...I was happy to stumble upon Madewell and the pleasant experience we both felt.
I found myself in a Madewell..we don't have one here in Vegas...loved the simplicity of the clothing mixed with an eclectic vibe...I found myself upstairs in the SALE section...and while I was making my way out of the store the gentlemen downstairs yelled up to me and let me know to take an additional 30% off of the sale price...ok...NOW we are talking...not pictured I got some skinny Jeans with a snake crazy print...kinda love them and they were $26 and this striped...SUPER comfy long sleeve T for $18..more than my thrifting finds...but great quality...
and lastly...the fanciest H&M I had been in, in a while...I picked up a few things...
hm

Thank you all for linking up!!!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Glad you had fun in Miami, Shana! That's my hometown! I'll be there in 2 weeks, can't wait!

    Love,
    Rubi
    lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The over the knees socks look great! I just bought two pairs
    RocĂ­o
    fashioningmylifeindc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig