Tuesday, August 06, 2013

The Right Direction: A Week with ThredUp Challenge Day 6

IMG_9854 IMG_9866 IMG_9859 IMG_9847 IMG_9844
Outfit Details
Bustier: Forever 21 Thrifted
Sequin Tank: Walter c/o ThredUp
Jeans: Abercrombie Thrifted Savers
Guess Heels: c/o ThredUp
GoldVintage watch and Silver Bracelet: My Mom's

Retail Cost: $250
Cost: $36
Savings: $214

These weeks are flying...and I just can't seem to keep track of ANYTHING. I may or may not be trying to juggle too many things...but whats new right? Between the training, dancing, life/work I am almost completely exhausted...my body gave out on my last week and is slowly struggling to regain it's strength...my mind however...my mind is kicking my bodies BUTT haha funny how that works right? Do you guys ever ask yourself are you doing the right thing? Are you putting all of your energy in the right direction? One of my best friends just had her baby boy..pictures to come soon...I couldn't be more happy for her and wish I was there to hug her and give him kisses...it's times like this that I wonder if I am doing the right thing...I mean..I ain't getting any younger and at some point I would like to have babies...ughhh I know they say that you can be any age and do anything you want...but unfortunately there are some limitations...anyway...my thoughts fill with "Are you doing what you need to be doing? " all the time...I question my time spent a lot...and while I try to live int he moment I often wonder if I should go down a different path...ahh whatever...I guess for now I will continue to do what I do...

Oh, and I promise I will finish styling these pieces from ThredUp you can see my other stylings HERE, HERE, and HERE...and a special giveaway is coming soon! and a video..that is taking my 10 years to edit... love ya


Share:

1 comment

  1. Gurl, you truly stepped out of the box with this one and I love it! Brava!!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig