Monday, September 30, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Join us in the #marshallsdressingroom Active wear department! #fabfound #projectFAB

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Lindsey
Thrift and Shout

{plaid shirt: thirft $4, t-shirt: thrift $4, jeans: Target $28, shoes: Target $10}

Well most of you know Lindsey...she has been one of my favorite Thrifters and TA Members...she is stylish..thrifty...and well all around adorable...with a quirky edge..Lindsey always ends of looking straight out of a catalog and always spending less than $50 on an outfit...she has many of followers..but if you are not one..get on it. Thanks Lindsey..I don't always have time to stop by but know that I am always secretly lurking...:O)If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HEREDon't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog
IMG_2717
So about a week ago I decided to take Edwina aka Photographer Extraordinaire with me on my journey to the Active Wear department at Marshalls. We were there for over an hour and barely scratched the surface... Luckily we got all on film for you guys haha still editing...One of these days I will get faster...today is not one of them...haha so here are a few pics we snapped on the dressing room!
IMG_2721
Edwina ended up getting this tank...and I did too!!
IMG_2722
This tank was a little big...but I really wanted those shorts dang it...they retail for like $60 and they were only $14.99..I hate it when I pass on something and when you go back...it's gone!
IMG_2724
Loving all of the colors on P.E!!!
IMG_2726
Never thought I would like this color violet but I love it!
IMG_2727
ugh and these shorts...the scalloped detailing...crap...
IMG_2732
P.E. got those pants..so cute!
IMG_2733
Here is another item I passed up...this jacket...only $19.99 originally $79....grrrr..
IMG_2737
I got these pants though!!! I paid $20 they were originally like $80 or something ridiculous!
IMG_2738
I wanna say P.E. got these pants...we both loved them!
IMG_2739
I was loving the ballet inspired pieces too..
IMG_2742
Socks anyone?
IMG_2744
Almost got a kettle bell...they are great to have on hand at home for a quick workout...anyone who tells me they don't have time to workout doesn't want to work out...Period.
IMG_1957
By now...you have probably already seen this kicks...ughhh...LOVE!
IMG_2746 
P.E. got herself a matching fanny!!! Love this thing..I got one for my coach as well!
IMG_2747
We basically stared at this wall for like 30 minutes haha
IMG_1956
Did you guys go to Marshalls recently for workout clothes? Any designer deals? Please share in the link below or tag @colorblindblog and #fabfound so we can all see and you can win a $50 Gift Card to get your own goods!!! Can't wait to see!!!

STAY TUNED for our Thrifters Anonymous Trip on my youtube channel! 

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love that strong is the new skinny tank! And Lindsey's whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shana! You are so sweet! Love your style and thriftiness as well!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look SO FAB!! AMAZING inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig