Friday, November 29, 2013

SMILE Brilliant: Let's talk about my teeth PHASE 1 & Phase 2


So...I have never really been one to cheese it up...you know what I mean...SMILE so big you can see ALL your teeth. I NEVER had braces...and I never felt confident enough to really show them to the world. Only a couple years back did I really start to notice that they were not so white. I had chipped my front tooth until the dentist managed to even it out...with purcheses of crest white strips and toothpastes of all kinds I was content with my mouth I guess...until recently when the dentist asked....man your front teeth are so white but the ones in the back...not so much...haha I was like...ummmm crest white strips don't go back that far haha not but a week later did Smile Brilliant contact me to try out their teeth whitening trays for them. I don't do a lot of reviews...number one I just don't have the time and number two I have to really believe I love something to tell you guys about it...i.e. Marshalls haha 
Anyway, the trays arrived with all of the instructions and another set to give to a friend...well you know who I called!!! that's right...P.E. I have been vlogging our journey with these things but stay tuned for that in the next week. 

So when you first get the kit you get the following:
  • Impression Material to make your own dental impressions. They sent extra THANK GOD...cuz I have to do it 3 times. Edwina only did it once...apparently the SIMPLE instructions were too difficult I was so nervous I would screw up I DID! haha you'll see in the video
  • Pre-paid postage with an envelope so you can mail back your impressions...this part was super easy and I literally got everything back in 3 days!
  • They send you back your custom dental mold and it fit perfectly
  • I also got the professional whitening gel they came in syringes as you see in the picture.
  • Most importantly and I do not believe this comes in the kit but is not expensive at all is the desensitizing gel for sensitive teeth. I would recommend even if your teeth are not sensitive! I believe they are like $20 and with my discount code Colorblind you get an additional 10%off which is awesome. 


So here is what it all looks like...I will have more pics and video but you get the jist..I wanted to get this up because I had a lot of you asking me about it!

There I am...for the 3rd time taking my impressions...haha I promise I think I am just nuts...Edwina did just fine!

within 3 days I got my new teeth! haha or trays if you will..

There I am...in all of my glory...I wanted to make sure to get before pics... as you can see front front like 4 teeth are white...the rest...Not so much...excited for PHASE 2 of this !

I really got glam for these pics..haha they are raw my friends...that'sme...cheesing....do you see why I don't smile a lot? Maybe after Smile BRILLIANT I will haha
 


So that was the beginning...we are starting our first round today and we will be vlogging it and I will fill you guys in next week after our first sessions! So far..I am super excited to see the results! and if you don't want to wait for me and my slow butt..you can order yourself one as well...SmileBrilliant was kind enough to send me a link and mega discounts to give to you guys but I promise I will be honest with this review...Thanks for all of your support and if you have questions you can find me on Instagram at @colorblindblog or Twitter at @shanaemily

SMILE! haha

CLICK HERE for the link and use discount code COLORBLIND for an extra 10% off!!!

I was sent the teeth whitening kit by SmileBrilliant...all of the opinions are my own...and will be for my full review! Thank you for supporting my blog and all of my sponsors! Let me know if you have questions!

PHASE 2
ME SMILING! haha and showing my teeth...

SOOOO....I have gotten tons of questions about my Smile Brilliant experience and how it was going so I thought I would update you guys! You can check out PHASE 1 HERE 
About 4 weeks ago I did my first round of treatments I like to call it. I pulled out the instructions that came with my set....
 I learned my lesson the first round....and decided that the Desensitizing gel is a necessity..I didn't think my teeth were that sensitive...but they were....it was easy to use..
 My trays fit perfectly....
 All you have to do is basically twist off the small plastic topper on the syringe and you now can pump it into the trays..
 At first I pressed it too hard and a big blob came out...then I don't think I used enough during my first treatment so I ended up adding more...the key is to only really fill each tooth cavity portion with a dot...ok a little more than a dot...and try to keep it towards the front of the tooth since you really don't need to whiten the back of your teeth. Don't worry if you have enough..I realized that after one try you can kind of figure it out depending on how much spillage you get...

 Put the trays in your mouth and try not to wiggle it...just put it right in...some of the whitening gel will seep out just use a tissue to clean it...My advice would be to keep the desensitizing gel in for 1 hour and the whitening in for 1 hour.
 I literally took these pictures 1 hour after the treatment...haha MAN...if I learned anything...it's
A. This stuff is great! and B. These pictures or HORRIFIC. There has to be a more attractive way to showcase my white teeth...haha ummmmm yeah anyway...

BEFORE

 
AFTER 1 Hour treatment

BEFORE

 
AFTER

I promise...I will get better at these pictures...Next time I will have my hubby take them...but FINALLY...the side of my mouth is starting to match the front of my mouth! haha and no sensitivity.... I will follow up with you guys. I officially went through one syringe and I am on to the next one...the compliments are starting to come too...love white teeth...who knew mine weren't so white!

I have only used it a couple of times but I would totally recommend this..I took it with me on my competition weekend and used it...If you guys want to see my vlogs I talk a little more about it!
VLOG 40 CLICK HERE you can skip to 4:46 if you don't wanna see me ramble or my life in general haha
VLOG 41 CLICK HERE skip to 13:25 and 17:02

You can purchase the whole system HERE! It is my personal link where you can not only get about $40 off but you can use the code COLORBLIND for an additional 10% off! Thank you SMILE BRILLIANT!

I will say I have done a lot more smiling in all of my posts!!! I didn't realize I was self conscious about it...who knew!

Let me know if you guys decided to get it, try it...or all of the above!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to see the results! I would love to try this out

    ReplyDelete
  2. watched your vlogs so I've been waiting for this!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig